Just a few things I've picked up here and there in this New Year. The good thing is most of these things are from the streets and at great bargains. Another of my fashion resolutions of this year is to find my street shopping smarts again.
From top to bottom.
1. I found this little pendant, a House of Harlow knock-off on the streets of Causeway for a bargain. Picked up another one in a mother of pearl type effect.
2. Little paper and bead handmade earrings picked up from OMO.
3. More of my Colaba finds, neon colours mixed with edgy spikes, I think it's best to pick up trendy pieces from the streets so that once the trends passes one doesn't feel too guilty about splurging on it.
4. I love these colourful sandals of mine, once again off of Causeway, these are super comfy and perfect for Indian clothes, that I've been wearing loads of lately.
5. My satchel love continues!!! My mum recently saw all my satchels and was like...you have way too many bags in this style. I promptly changed the subject, she still hasn't seen alllll my satchels and I will make sure she never does! I got this blue one from the Accessorize sale so I am mighty happy.
How have you guys been?? The Sale season treating you well??? The Zara sale was such a mad, mad thing. The lines at the billing counter were longer than I've ever seen before and I stood in line for 15 minutes to pay for the things I picked up! Crazy! Some girls were buying bagfuls of stuff and grabbing things like possessed women. I also mildly hit the Vero Moda/Only sale and got like 3 things from Forever New. Other than that I've kinda avoided things on Sale.